Friday, February 24, 2006

Super Stylewarz

Congratulations to my homie EJ, he won it all!!! $1,000, a trophy, some Don Bling shirts, a spot on DNA's next mixtape, and bragging rights!.........He really was practicing for this event, and it definitely showed in his performance! I'm glad he did the song I told him to do............I knew that song was a crowd pleaser, and ultimately I think his song selection definitely helped him in the finals, because his opponent Midas definitely knows how to rock a crowd as well.

Midas you definitely did your thing homie......you definitely have a certain "way" about you that is sooooo memorable. Keep doing your thing! You can't win em all!

To all the Champs in Super Stylewarz, you were Champs for a reason........I take my hat off to all of you!

P-Funk you held it down on the 1's and 2's. Some of them beats really sounded like instrumentals (industry standard for sure) so I gotta shout out the B-More Producers. Yall are definitely stepping your game up! Holla at me, I am working on my debut SOLO album! C-Love, did a great job hosting and handling the crowd. I give credit where its due......sometimes you just gotta kill em' wit kindness right?

I enjoyed seeing everyone......I'm not going to name names cuz there were too many. But if you got a hug, headnod, handshake, or a "hey where's my drink?" from me.....you know the deal.

Ogun, and my fellow Gritty Gangers........its always great to see yall perform. The energy in there last night wasn't really directed at yall so don't take it personal.
Real 2 Real, always good to see yall in the house.

great event....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo I wish I could of made it this event. I hope I can make it the next one. Kenneth!

Saturday, February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home