Saturday, February 11, 2006

I'm mad at the weather!

Well, Me and TALAL was supposed to go to PA to perform at the Darkroom Productions release party for the Hamsterdam Mixtape. But I swear, all week I had a bad feeling about this trip.........but I was trying to ignore it. First I had car issues, then money issues, now weather issues. I was really looking forward to the out of town performance, so I am very upset (to say the least) that it's not happening.

On the brighter side, one of my fellow female MCs, Ms. Stress, is having an album release party tonight, so now I'm planning on going to that. I'll probably hook up with Symph.......so we can go down to the 5 Seasons and show our support.

Valentine's Day I'm Performing in an all-female showcase out at Sonoma's. It's me, Tha Plague, Ms. Stress, and singer Ashley Alexander. I'm looking forward to this show as well. I got some tricks up my sleeve for this one! LOL

Wednesday the 15th (after V-Day), I'm going home to Boston. I am very excited about that! I got lots of stuff lined up.....visits to the radio stations, a few club appearances, and a meeting with a "special" DJ. On a personal level, I'm gonna see my new God daughter for the first time........I'm really happy about that. And I gotta show off the new figure, oh yeah........ShellBe been workin'out people!! The album cover is gonna be mean!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home