Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sometime its the smallest things that matter......

Last night at the show, I did my thing for the most part. I messed up on my second verse in RAW........which is crazy cuz its my anthem, and I perform that song almost every single time I perform. All day, (prior to the performance) I was worried about debuting the NEW song "Round Here" (a mixtape joint actually) and I did that song PERFECTLY................What The F*CK???? That small mess up, got me in a tizzy today for real. I know that I can't be perfect, but I'll be damned if I won't TRY to be. Well anyway....My bestfriend Ogun came to hold me down on the back up tip.....and that was fun. I was definitely feeding off of his energy, and since we have great chemistry, our vibe was excellent. My girl Symph held me down on "You Rollin'" and that's always fun! Nina (Roxxi of Tha Plague)was also in the building. My homeboy EJ did his thing.....no doubt! Now as for Ms. Kitty, she is definitely not my type of female rapper........she is on that selling sex tip, I can't dig that. But I respect her as an artist. I thought her songs were definitely good, but I wasn't feeling her performance......but then again, it wasn't for me, the fellas loved it. So thats good for her and her movement. Big Ups to Ms. Kitty!

Well there's the update..........Thats it for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home