Sunday, January 08, 2006

Happy B-Day Fingaz ......no Drinks for ME tho!

Yesterday was Fingaz B-Day...........so we all went out to
I must say the food was delicious, and our waitress "Misty" was very knowledgable of the Drink menu. :( :( :( Can I just say that I felt like a recovering alcoholic who was in an All-You-Can-Drink Bar! "JollyRanchers", "Hurricanes", "Petrones", "Sambuccas", and there were even "Zinfandels" courtesy of TALAL. Nothing for ShellBe, cuz ShellBe is on the HipHop fitness tip!!! I guess its all for the greater good, right? Well anyway, you know you can't be at a Black Restaurant without seeing something like this right.....
Now, you gotta admit, that shit is funny!!!! All that money they makin', and Ray Lewis got........and they still used the menus that they had to correct. And the correction was made b hand, with a pen!!! LMAO

Either way, the purpose of this Blog is to update you on my budding music career so here's whats been happening so far:
(1) My website has been updated so check it out www.ShellBeRAW.com

(2) I am working on a Song produced by P (also known as Baby Pa) that is going to be very BIG

(3) I am going to the studio Monday to do a hook for Kode Street

(4) I will also be @ the 5 Seasons (Guillford Avenue, Baltimore,MD) Monday for The OldSchool HipHop night, as always I will have cd's for sale!

(5) I will be meeting with distinguished vocalist "Destini" on Tuesday to work on a few songs as well.

(6) I am currently being interviewed to be featured on www.imagecollegemag.com

*All of this, Along with other internet promotional stuff, additional songs, etc...........you know I stay busy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home