Friday, January 13, 2006

Introducing the new STAR in my life: "Natalia"

Allow me to introduce you to my new God Daughter: NATALIA CHIMONNEY SIKA

Born on Tuesday - January 10, 2006.

She is the beautiful daughter of my (female)Best Friend Kemarah, and her boyfriend Laurent. It really is funny how life turns out.......I was always the one who wanted kids, and marriage. Kemarah wanted to grow old with 52 cats, and have a career. But look at us now, I am persuing a music career............and she's in love, and just gave birth to my second God child.

BTW, my first God daughter's name is JANAISHA DIYANIE DELCOMPARE-COPELAND. Matter of fact look at my lil angel !! (and her mom, my CLOSE friend Monique)

She will be 4, on February 17th.....of which I am going home to Boston for her huge birthday extravaganza (and a show I have on the 19th.........details coming soon!)

I don't even need kids cuz I have them two. They are enough!!!! LOL .....Naisha is so grown, and has sooooooo much personality. And Natalia put Kemarah thru a bunch of shit when she was pregnant so I know she's gonna be a handful!!! Either way, I gotta provide for them two, and their moms............so that's even more motivation to make it big in the music biz!

As for music, went to the studio last night and laid some HEAT down. Did a freestyle joint with XO that is gonna shock some people. I also laid my verse down for "WHAT" a 360 banger for the next project. I'm working on my song with Baby Pa, and I got a meeting with Bosslady, concerning the future of Tipsy Tuesdays (where I will be the host). My website is being improved daily so check it out..... www.ShellBeRAW.com

I also have a show on Monday @ the 5 Seasons (830 Guillford Avenue, Baltimore, MD ....10pm) Ms. Kitty, and EJ will also be performing.......come check me out if you can!

Oh yeah, there will be a story on me, at www.imagecollege.com very soon. It's called "RAW Hip Hop"............so keep an eye out for that!

Well I'll be back with more updates soon! PEACE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work ShellBe. You are a shining star!

Friday, January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home