Friday, January 20, 2006

Constantly Improving

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

My hair is actually growing back.......I think I've proven that I can rock the short hair and still be cute. Now I want to go back to my long hair. It's gonna be so much more challenging (performance-wise) cuz my hair sweats out easily! But I'm tryna soften my look a little, and I think the longer hair will definitely help.

Either way, last night I had a recoding session with Pizzle (a.k.a. Baby Pa) and Young Left (a.k.a. Kid Twist) and it went great. We got a nice little mixtape joint called "Tripple Threat"...........3 very different MCs, from 3 different cities, with 3 different flows. It was so much fun too!

I plan on having a serious recording session "SOLO" in the next 2 weeks......so that will be my main focus for this next week and 1/2.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, i didn't even recognize you in that pic. Do you!

Sunday, January 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home