Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tonight I'll be @ Sonoma's Bar And Grille, to do a verse/feature with Pizzle and Young Left. If all goes right this song will appear on the next Street Radio (part 3).

I have been working on some original songs......I'm going through alot personally/emotionally right now, and honestly its affecting my writing. I'm saying things in my lyrics that I don't necessarily wanna share/disclose. But I can't help but wonder if I'm going through this tough time in my life in order for me to talk about certain things in my music?

For the first time in awhile, I am really depressed, and sad.........its fuckin with me, because I feel like I should be able to just let things roll off my back. But my current situation has me re-evaluating certain friendships, people's motives (as far as dealing with me), how close I get to people, etc.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes as an artist you get like that. you know what you are experiencing is your evolution. this is the time when you really are going to start tapping in to who you are artistically. i went through a period like this for the better part of 2005. sooner or later you are going to get stronger, and when you do it's going to be a beautiful thing. you are finding yourself ShellBe, and everyone is not fortunate enough to do that.

peace,
MIDAS

Monday, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home