Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Girls Night Out - Valentine's Day @ Sonoma's

Oh yeah............ "Do my LADIES run this motherf*cker?......... HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!"

The line-up consisted of: Ms. Madame of Murderland herself, Ms. Stress; the female phenomenons, and my homegirls Tha Plague; the Songtress, Ashley Alexander; and of course me............ShellBe, Ms. RAW if ya nasty..........LOL

Ms. Stress: I must say I was pleasantly surprised by how well you held it down.....SOLO, at that! You definitely had the crowd involved in your set! Kudos for that. (Sidenote: I love the artwork for your album, a review is coming soon, so stay tuned!) "Who am I, Madame od Murderland"

Tha Plague: Symph, L's, Roxxi...........all three of you bring something unique to the table, but it's your chemistry together that sets yall apart from other groups. Your song selection was very appropriate for the evening! "I'm not ya girl, I'm not ya girl"

Ashley Alexander: This girl is talented.......and is in a good position to really do somethin'. She has a hot producer (shoutout to Sonny Brix), and yes he does HipHop tracks too! And not only can she saaaaaaaaaang, but she writes her own songs! Then to top it all off, she is down to earth, and all about the female unity! I love it! "I can do this shit all by myself".......I 2nd that motion!

I closed out the show..........I'm not gonna toot my own horn or anything, wink!wink! but I killed that shit! Ask about me! (Nick did you like the special attention you got??? LOL) YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! "I'm Shell-Be-RAW" and I got my saaaaaaang on that night too!

But for real............Yall missed a GREAT show............the LADIES definitely represented!

Shout-out to: DJ Tru (always spinning my joints in Sonoma's), DJ Krucial (always offering a sincere compliment), EJ (my hypeman for the night), my homegirl Miesha (she ain't even into HipHop like that, but she supports ShellBe RAW whenever she can, I love her for that!, Nick Suprano, Jay Optimo, and anyone that brought a ShellBe RAW "Soundtrack" cd..........I appreciate the love and support! If I forgot you....... blame my mind, not my heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home