Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Old School - HipHop 101 @ the 5 Seasons

Definite Big-ups to my homie Sonny Brown for starting up this event. Considering the fact that there are no flyers for promo, and he's relying on word-of-mouth, his turnout is getting increasingly better. It seems like more and more of the HipHop community is turning out to this event as the weeks pass. I, myself being a performer must say that I enjoy the atmosphere and the crowd, who for the most part is very supportive of each performer.

Last night, my bestfriend Ogun turned it out of course................with some assistance from Profound and Ammo.........."Gritty Gang"!!!!! Unreal did his thing, and to me the surprise of the night was how well N.O.M. Clique did. Me and XO were commenting on their energy and performance ability. Midas and Team Green (shout out to Akira....the beats were mean shorty!) definitely entertained me. Midas you are even better than I anticipated. Unlike most MCs you didn't just get up there and spit ya hotest bars, you performed to the crowd, and made them want to get involved. The whole squad just looked like they were having fun.

All and all, last night was extremely fun!!! I can't wait until next week!!! Kudos Sonny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home