Monday, February 27, 2006

8:44 PM Last Night

Was a turning point in my career. At 8:44 PM, My song "RAW" was played on 92Q, which is the biggest station (and ONLY HipHop station for real) in Baltimore.

Shout out to 92Q


And I can't forget to mention my homegirl Tasha from Divine Ideals. Bigups to you, cuz you showed love, when you could've been selfish and only talked about you and your artist. Shout out to B-Fly....whose song "Cut and Paste" was also played last night. This song envoked some feelings from me.....for real. Girlie, the song is definitely hot!!!

Call me corny, or think to yourself...."WOW, ya song got played once, that ain't shit!" But F*CK THAT, one small step for ShellBe RAW.....one giant leap for the Baltimore/Boston HipHop scene! O My GOD..........If I could describe in words how I felt when my song came on! It was crazy....for the first 15 seconds, I was paralyzed. Then I tried to call my man Mike Hurt (my Producer Extraordinaire....the genius behind the track)to let him know that our "baby" was being played, I couldn't reach him.....but I did get to Jay Boogie (BTW, Did you get to "Mr. Quiet YO"???) Then no bullshit, I turned the radio all the way up, opened my car door, got out and started rockin' to my joint. Right in my Parking Lot......people was looking at me like I was crazy, but I didn't care! WOW.......

Forward and upward motion........that's all I'm about right now.

The DJs at Rap Attack said they loved my song, and the kept my music...so now its time to get the "ShellBe RAW Call-In Campaign" going. So tell a friend to tell a friend, to call 92Q at 410-481-9292 and request "RAW" By ShellBe RAW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home