Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Bleek and Budden.....I met em, LOL

Gotta love Kelly Connelly (of Music Monthly), she had the oppurtunity to go to the Memphis Bleek and Joe Budden show at Club Fur in DC on Friday (3/3/06), and guess she took as her date...........yup ME!!! I swear Kelly you treat me sooooo good, first Jaye's wedding, now this........these guys could take some pointers from you. LOL

I was in V.I.P. all night, I was actually sitting and chilling with Joe Budden.....who is a real sweetheart. He greeted ALL of his fans, took pictures and everything. Here's mine :

Don't we look cute together.........LOL, let me stop! BTW , he even took a cd from me, let's see if he provides some feedback! (One can dream right???)

I also got to meet Memphis Bleek.........

He wasn't as friendly...........matter of fact, I got the ONLY picture he took that night. Good for me, bad for everyone else...........and Bleek, that's not a good look Boo!

Eitherway, both of em had great performances. But get this, Joe Budden was still nervous........he was fidgeting and had to smoke a cigarette. This was sooooooo cute to me. And it made me feel good, like "OK, even he is STILL nervous"

I love Hip Hop!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home