Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Baltimore City Paper shows Shellz some love!!

With everything going on, I forgot to let yall know that the City Paper did a little Blurb on the "Even a Man Can Do This" All Female Hip Hop Revue that took place on Saturday. OH YES............check out page 49 of this weeks City Paper. Just a lil somethin', somethin' you know.

Check it out!!


Look at my lil Angeline Jolie thing I got going (LOL)...........would you believe I took that pic myself on my sidekick? Well I did!! I swear that sidekick was the best $199.99 I ever spent!

The good news is that this Blurb.....led to an actual article with the paper. I was interviewd by Jaye Hunnie (and yes, she's OOWE too!!) yesterday. It actually was avery fun and informal interview.....I can't wait to see it in print. It should be on stands in early April. Things are starting to happen......don't yall see it! Stick with me!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bigg Up Shellz! Kenneth!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006  
Blogger ShellBe RAW said...

Thanks for checkin' in with me Kenny!

Thursday, March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home