Monday, June 26, 2006

Carnival Pics


Yesssss, I had the stomach out and all. I still got a few crunches left to do (lol)........but I have come such a long way. It felt good to even "BE" in a two piece, let alone dance down the road in one!


The Chutney Girls (from left to right): Me, Shonda (my cousin), Sharon (my aunt), and Beth (my cousin/roomate).

And another one.......


Gotta have the headshot too, lol!

By the way, you catch me live in this same costume in about two weeks for the Baltimore Carnival. I'm gonna be sore as all hell, but once again, that's the price you pay.......cause I know right now, I'm sore and sun-burned. BUT, it was all very worth it.

I hope you enjoyed the photos. Thanks again for tuning in!



Don't forget to holla at me on: My Official Myspace Page

2 Comments:

Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said...

do it ...do it ....do it good....


Carnival looks like its a fun occasion! Everyone always talks about the Carabana in Canada (I believe)...i need to go one day!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006  
Blogger ShellBe RAW said...

It was sooooooooo much fun, and rewarding all at the same time!

Have you ever been to Canada....girl it's crazy. I paid $1 American Dollar to get in a club, and $5 American Dollars got me drunk.........you talk about a party! WOOOOOOO

Tuesday, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home