Monday, June 12, 2006

All about me......

Lately I have been neglecting my faithful readers :) who visit my Blog to read my ramblings about the goings-on in my life/career...............so I figured I'd take the time today to play catch up, and vent actually, LOL.

Musically:
*I am now in a new situation/partnership that allows me to record way more frequently then I was able to before. I am also in the position to acquire beats of a better quality (Not that I wasn't offered any good beats before.............but it is an understatement when people say "You get EXACTLY what you pay for.") Without the stress of studio-time and/or beats..........I am way more free to just worry about making hot songs, and keeping my creative juices flowing.
*I have 2 extremely 'flamin' songs that I am very proud of right now........I can't wait till the public gets a chance to hear my growth on these songs. My bars are sufficiently improving, no bullshit!
*The 'B-More Shit' All-Star Remix (of which I am featured on) has been added to a few mixtapes, been played in a few B-More clubs, and has even gotten some more spins on 92Q.
*I spoke to Yung Joc on the phone.........possibly, there will be more details about this one later!

Personally:
*I have absolutely NO personal life! My music is my life......but honestly it'll be more rewarding to have a personal life when I can afford to do whatever the hell I feel like doing! Feel me?

Miscellaneous:
* My bestfriend snitched on me last night.......can't tell you what about, but I had to put him on blast. LOL. So............ we're even now, "OK, Kev???"
*I have been informed that there is a ShellBe RAW body double out there, anyone with further information on this 'suspect' should report it to the proper authorities..............ME. I sincerely hope that this is not a case of 'SWAGGER-JACKIN'............things that make you go "hhhhhmmmmmmmm???"



Thanks for tuning in folks!
Remember: "Always keep it RAW ...........I Do!!!"

Don't forget to make me a friend, leave me a comment, or visit my page and silently hate....lol, no sah, come 'polly' wit me here at: ShellBe RAW's Official Myspace Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home