Friday, May 26, 2006

It's my Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to ME..................

It has been 2 years; yup..... 2 years since I started rappin'!

It's been a great 2 years, and based on what I've accomplished thus far, I'm really looking forward to the next 2 (and beyond).

To all my friends, supporters, fans, haters, motivaters, etc.......

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

What doesn't kill you, will motivate the shit out of you! LOL




P.S. See you at the 5 tonight! Come out and see my special anniversary performance!



You can never have enough friends, right??? So.............
Make me your Friend on "Myspace"

2 Comments:

Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said...

congrats!

Sunday, May 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Saturday, June 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home