Monday, May 15, 2006

6 Weeks From Now.....


I'm doing something really BIG, since I've gotten smaller.....aprox. 24 lbs smaller actually. I have always wanted to 'play Mass' in a West Indian Carnival, but I was too self-conscious due to my size/weight. But I have been working extremely hard since January 1st of this year, and I am soooooooooo proud of my new size/weight. I never thought I would be successful at getting my "extra baggage" off, so I want to reward myself by doing something that I was never able to do because of that "extra baggage".

So here it goes...... this is the costume I will be parading down Georgia Avenue (Washington, DC) in, on Saturday June 24th, 2006.



Get your cameras ready fellas!

If you are interested in participating in the carnival, or want to see the other costumes, check it out here: DC Carnival Costumes and More.....

P.S. I still have a few pounds to go.......so for the next 6 weeks, keep me in your prayers. Permanent weight loss is a serious 'lifestyle change' that requires: dedication, discipline, strength, and lots of encouragement (of which you can never get enough of).

Thanks for tuning in folks.

Check me out here: ShellBe's Myspace Page
You can never have enough 'FRIENDS' right???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Shellbe: I was just reading your news, Just want to say proud of you and keep up the good work. I need to be teaming with you to lose some extra baggage my self. Be Blessed - love your auntie

Tuesday, May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ima come thru and show some love shellbe.. i got a show in capitol heights near dc the 28th sponsered by Real Talk Hiphop Ms. Undastood...get at me u already kno

Logik
www.myspace.com/logikloadedclipzent

Tuesday, May 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home