Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The CityPaper gets pretty gritty.........

Its been a long time coming, BUT........my grind is definitely starting to pay off. One of the city's premiere places for news on up and coming stars seen fit to cover me, my story, my music, and my movement! Tomorrow (Wed. May 3rd) is the Big Day......The Baltimore City Paper is running a full length article on me, so make sure you go out and get a copy. (The story will also be available online at: http://www.citypaper.com/ , as early as midnight........so I'm told!)

Shout out to Jaye Hunnie for writing the article, pitching the story, and making sure it actually got placement. Bret McCabe for facilitating behind the scenes, and keeping me posted on the story's progress. I also have to shout out Jefferson Steele for taking my photos. He is the truth yall, check him out @ his website: http://www.jeffersonsteele.com/ Oh yeah, and Kelly Connelly for being my support system at the photo shoot!

I also have the "In the Field" show tomorrow so, either way its going to be a HUGE day for me....so be a part of it somehow, LOL. Keep me in your prayers (as I do for all of you!).....and thanks again for all the love and support.

"I'm takin' over cities,first stop, B-More/ First name ShellBe , better known as Ms. RAW/"
-Me

Be blessed, never stressed!!

P.S. The new re-vamped website is coming very soon..........you can check me out at myspace in the meantime! www.myspace.com/shellbe_raw

2 Comments:

Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said...

Congrats!!! The article was very very niiice! Keep up God's work!! I predict greater things are to come!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006  
Blogger ShellBe RAW said...

Thanks girlie......right back atcha!

Monday, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home