Monday, May 22, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend Jump-Off May 26th


This is a jam packed line-up of great talents. So come out and support.........

At the very least I can assure one thing............

I'll be in rare form that night! LOL

Shout out to N-A, mark my words..........he is going to be an integral part in cultivating the HipHop scene here! The boy has connections, and he knows how to treat artists! That's a definite plus in my book!

Marie(also of BEKAttainment), I see you girl..........you always hold me down, if you ever need anything, let me know.....I got you!


To the rest of yall:
See you Friday.....



Don't forget to peep me here at: ShellBe RAW's Myspace Page

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Saturday, June 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Friday, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home