Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Thanks Al and C-Love

These 2 people provide updated info on the B-More HipHop scene, and the entertainment iindustry period. I learn alot from them, so I know you can too!

Today, in particular, I honestly couldn't have made a better post/entry myself............
Good lookin' Al. Al is a faithful blogger, HipHop event attender/supporter, and freelance writer for the B-More City Paper. Today he posted the 'currently-in-light-mix-rotation' song ' "B-More Shit" (All-Star Remix) Featuring: Ogun, Tim Trees, Mullyman, Clayway, COMP, and myself...........ShellBe RAW. Hear the song, and read Al's recap on recent activities!
Click Here to Visit Al Shipley's Blog

C-Love is well on her way to becoming the next Wendy Williams if you ask me....she may not like that comparison, but if I'm correct in my assumptions.......I think she'll actually like it a lot! She does cd, dvd, event, and 'anything she feels like talking about' reviews..........LOL. Real talk, she definitely is well connected, and knows whats going on around town. Check her out!
Click Here to Visit C-Love's Blog

1 Comments:

Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said...

LOL! Nah, I am not like her at all!!! Compare me to Oprah...she's my shero!

Wendy is a shock jock & I most def hold back!!!


None the less....you post was sweet and appreciated!

Thursday, June 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home