Friday, June 23, 2006

Pain and Price of Beauty

Ladies you are gonna feel me on this one...........and Fellas, after this post you should have a greater appreciation for the Ladies, and what we have to go through to look 'beautiful'. Before all the feminists start burnin' bras and sendin' me hate emails and whatnot, LOL.......I am not suggesting that only women who do the following are beautiful. Every woman is beautiful in her own right!

Ok........those who tune in regularly know that I am 'Playing Mass' in the DC West Indian Carnival tomorrow. Here again is my wonderfully designed costume:


I picked up the costume last night and........man-o-man, the girl looks Goooooooood in it!

In preparation for tomorrow, I got WAXED today. When I say WAXED............I mean: Full Legs, Bikini, and BROWS. This was my first time getting the Bikini wax and Oh My GOD, that shit hurt! Fellas you have no idea what we go through to get the stray hairs gone.............so I hope my pain and suffering is appreciated. On the bright side though..........my skin is so smoooooooth! LOL

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh...Miss Raw.. aka D'ionna is going to be sexy!! Keep doing your thing!

Friday, June 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the costume looks even more bangin w/ u rockin it!!! as my mama always said..."thats the price we pay to be beautiful"

-BFLY

Monday, June 26, 2006  
Blogger ShellBe RAW said...

Thank you ladies........I'm just tryna do what I do! LOL

Tuesday, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home