Tuesday, June 13, 2006

BostonRap.com shows me love!

Shout out to Mark Rosa holdin' me down in the Bean...........it's always good to get some hometown love.

Check this out: ShellBe RAW's Debut on BostonRap.com

You can also check out the Official BostonRap.com Myspace Page ......Don't be shy people, explore another city, cross-promote, make some new fans/friends, etc......!


Speaking of gettin' love.....Shout out to DJ Spontaneous from the Big Phat Morning Show on 92Q...........He played "B-More Shit" The All-Star Remix this morning.......ya gotta love it. I won't be stingy, you can also check him out here at DJ Spontaneous'Official Myspace Page


I have 2,000+ friends............if you ain't one of em, you are missing out!LOL! So..... make me a friend here at: ShellBe RAW's Official Myspace Page

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT'S WHAT'S UP SHELLZ! YOU R REALLY MAKING MOVES. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU HON!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006  
Blogger ShellBe RAW said...

Thank you dollface!

Friday, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home