Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm the Featured Artist

There is a new website launching:

http://www.bmirecords.net/

They have chosen me to be the very first featured artist. My picture and song will be on their homepage for the entire month of April.

Shout out to Rogue! (and the entire BMI Records family) It is truly an honor, especially to be chosen as the first artist featured on their site!

-------------------------------------

While I'm shoutin' folks out......

Shout out to Bilal of Crushforce, he interviewed me and Ms. Stress on Monday for the show 'Baltimore Saturday Night'.......I'll let y'all know when it will air.

-------------------------------------

Right now I'm hard at work, tryna get tracks together for the album. Producers holla at me! I am also preparing for 2 upcoming shows:

Monday (March 27, 2006) - Madame of Murderland 2 @ the 5 Seasons in Baltimore

* Ms. Stress will be defending her title and there will be performances from: Tha Plague ( www.plagueup.com ) and myself.

Monday (April 10, 2006) - Season the Microphone @ The Yabba Pot

*The legendary brownfish and myself will be performing...........I'm so excited about this show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home