Friday, July 07, 2006

Sistas Pimpin'

This is where I'll be tonight!!! And YES....I am featured in the video as well! Shout out to Golden Seal.........they bout to show everybosy how sistas pimp, 4 real!

I will also have a V.I.P. with me, so make sure you have your business cards, and music with you....get your network on with one of the "Most-Connected" Guys in Baltimore! (You have to be there to find out who I'm talking about, LOL)

Of course, I'll have cds ("The Soundtrack", "Street Radio" Volumes 1-2.5) on me.....so holla!






Support all that's RAW.......vist me here at:
My Official Myspace Page

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sending those CD's off to me.

Anthony

Thursday, July 13, 2006  
Blogger ShellBe RAW said...

No problem honey....they were LONG overdue!

Love ya babes!

Thursday, July 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home