Monday, July 17, 2006

I was the Honorary 3rd member......

of 92Q's Rap Attack on Sunday night. Shout out to Porkchop and DJ Rod Madd Flava.

I was supposed to drop off "Give it to me RAW" (one of my new songs, that will be appearing on Street Radio Vol. 3), but Porkchop and DJ Rod Madd Flava invited me to stay for the entire show.

They ran the Method Man interview, and spun "Give it to me RAW" not once, but twice! They even talked to me a lil on air.......I had so much fun, and at the same time they definitely was schoolin' me to the business/political end of this music shit! I'm taking it all in for sure......won't catch me slippin!

All I gotta say is one day, one step.......in the right direction, that is!

Oh yeah, this Sunday......July 23rd, the ladies are taking over Rap Attack. Myself, GEM (formerly known as Tha Plague), Golden Seal, and female acts from DC and Philly will be in the studio to showcase new music, and chat about the status of HipHop right now! I can't wait.......

Make sure yall tune in!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

good luck shawt!!!! hope it works out for ya...

Thursday, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home