Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Street Radio Vol. 3 Release Party Re-Cap

I been gone for awhile.....but like I previously posted, when I am gone.......trust and believe it is for a good reason, I'm THAT busy!

The Street Radio Vol. 3 Release Party went down this Sunday.......it was soooooooo successful. The spot was filled with 'local' (by that I mean, they live here) celebrities, press, fans, lovely ladies, handsome gentlemen, thugs, schoolboys, etc.
I definitely made sure I got a few pics........



(Me -n- Mike Mac a.k.a. The H.N.I.C.)



(Me and D.O.G.)



(TALAL, MaMA RAW, EJ, and Me)

DJ Lil Mic got the party going.....and DJ 5 Starr took over from there. Needless to say the dancefloor was packed all night. I even had to cut a rug for a few songs.........I just couldn't resist. There were Street Radio t-shirts everywhere, not to mention my 2 HUGE banners!


We had gift bags: that were packed with exclusive music, apparel, keychains, condoms, etc....

I can't lie though, I'm glad it's over..........we (my Architects family and I) had sooooooo much prep work to do in order to make Sunday's Party a success. But now that it's over, I can get back into recording mode...........because as the back of the shirts said:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home