Thursday, October 05, 2006

Come celebrate the accomplishments of Mike McIntosh


Man it feels good to be a part of a winning team. No we're not the richest........yet. But I swear, we are making moves. After all the bullshit, always comes blessings! I had to deal with the "Bullshit Beef" situation........but hey I'm still the "Best Female Rapper in Baltimore" (says the City Paper- 2006 Best of Baltimore Issue), and now Mike Mac (my biz partner, and friend) is receiving a "Living Legend" Award. I'm sooooooo excited.

And Guess what? ????????????????????




I'll be posting the official flyer very soon.........it's so slick!

I know what you're thinking, "ShellBe, where the hell have you been? What's new?"....I promise I will take the time to catch yall up on what's been goin' on in my music life (and personal life.....to a certain extent), just hold your horses!

Thanks for tuning in! (Feel free to comment and let me know you're there....LOL, I like to know that I have actual readers, besides my mom, and bestfriend!) Not that I don't love them.........awww, you get the point!

Lata, love yall!
ShellBe


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home